Dental Industry Market Reports
Other dental market reports here
1st Quarter 2011 U.S. Market Snapshot Series (MSS) Report on Dental Practice Technology, Equipment and Capital Expenditures
Report #: 110233-101
Fees: subscription-based (please inquire for quarterly subscription fees)
Ordering the report: please inquire at email@example.com
The 1st Quarter 2011 edition of OMNIDEN™ - AFG Research’s U.S. and international dental omnibus - included several questions designed to gather dentists’ purchase intentions with respect to dental technology, equipment and capital expenditures. This new report titled: “1st Quarter 2011 U.S. Market Snapshot Series (MSS) Report on Dental Practice Technology, Equipment and Capital Expenditures” focuses on recent and historical trends in terms of both market penetration and market growth for thirty different equipment and technology categories.
Based upon feedback from 250 U.S. dentists surveyed during the 1st quarter 2011 (2,250 U.S. dentists since the 4th quarter 2008), AFG Research also measured changes in capital budget for broad capital expenditure categories including small & large dental equipment, computer / networking, cabinetry & furniture, etc. Quarter-over-quarter changes in terms of usage and purchase intentions for various equipment & technology categories (cone beam imaging, dental digital impression systems, hard / soft tissue lasers, curing lights, dental practice management software, intraoral cameras, etc.) are also analyzed in this new report.
This new report which focuses on
dental technology and equipment is
a extension of a recently published report titled: “1st Quarter 2011 U.S.
Market Snapshot Series (MSS) Report on Dental Practice
Activity - Sustained Practice Activity Amidst Moderate
Growth” which focuses on overall dental practice
activity and procedures.
The report will help dental manufacturers and distributors to: a) assess the current business environment of the industry, b) identify the leading equipment and technology categories based upon purchase intentions and market penetration, c) identify key opportunities for adapting their business to better address the needs of their customers d) track the changes in key dental business activities during both the recessionary and post-recessionary periods, and e) identify future trends and developments to better forecast business activity in 2011 and beyond.
- Capital budget (current and historical levels by specialty and segment)
- Dental practice equipment financing trends
- Financing availability and rates
- Equipment & technology market penetration (current and historical levels by specialty and segment)
- Equipment & technology purchase intentions and growth (current and historical levels by specialty and segment)
Dental Equipment Categories Covered:
- Caries detection software
- Curing lights
- Chairside CAD / CAM restoration system
- Computer terminal / server / networking hardware
- Dental cabinetry
- Dental chairs
- Dental image and management software
- Dental loupes
- Dental patient education system
- Dental photography system
- Dental ultrasonic scaler
- Digital impression system
- Digital intraoral radiography
- Digital panoramic X-Ray / cephalometric X-Ray
- Digital X-ray system
- Electric handpieces
- Endodontic rotary obturation files (NiTi)
- Intraoral camera
- Intraoral video
- Cone Beam 3D Imaging System (CBCT)
- Laser - hard/soft tissue
- Laser - soft tissue (dental diode or Co2)
- Light / laser caries detection system
- Operatory light
- Oral cancer detection system
- Practice management system
- Tooth shade matching systems
Regional Market Covered: USA
Data Collection Date: March 2011
Report and Data Availability:
- Online report (iCharts) available using name-based account
- 250 key charts presented by key topics (current category penetration and purchase intentions volume and variations)
- 100 interactive charts with filtering capabilities (census region, dental practice size, etc.)
- Summary of key findings and executive summary
- Cross-tabulation of survey results by multiple classification questions (MS Excel)
- Downloadable report (MS PowerPoint)
Information on Report License:
Site License: This license allows for use of the report by an unlimited number of people within the same enterprise location. Each of these people may use the report on any computer, and may print out the report, but may not share the report (or any information contained therein) with any person or persons outside of the enterprise location. Customers who infringe these license terms are liable for a Global Site license fee.
Global Site License: This license allows for use of the report by an unlimited number of people within the same enterprise worldwide. Each of these people may use the report on any computer, and may print out the report, but may not share the report (or any information contained therein) with any other person or persons outside of the enterprise. Please contact us for details.
DTA Members Discount:
AFG Research is a member of the Dental Trade Alliance (DTA)
Any organization which is currently a member of the Dental Trade Alliance (DTA) is eligible to an additional discount on the report license fees. Please request your coupon code if applicable.
Please contact us should you have any questions regarding our market research reports or require any assistance in placing an order.
You may contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 800 657 9647 x555 (USA & Canada toll-free) or +1 415 230 2350 x555
- +33 (0)975 180 145 x555 (France / Germany)
- +39 06 62 29 17 19 x555 (Italy)
- +41 (0)61 545 21 32 x555 (Switzerland)
- +44 (0)203 355 4853 x555 (U.K.)
- +81 3 4578 0490 Ext. 555 (Japan)
+52 55 1168 9912 Ext. 555 (Mexico)
- Dentists and U.S. Economy 2nd Quarter 2011 - Stalling Economy, Stalling Business
- Dentists and U.S. Economy 1st Quarter 2011 - Sustained Practice Activity
- Dentists and U.S. Economy 1st Quarter 2010 - Practice Stabilization Post-Recession
- Dentists and U.S. Economy 3rd Quarter 2009 - Growing Optimism in a Sluggish Recovery
- Dentists and U.S. Economy 2nd Quarter 2009 - Stabilizing but Challenges
- Dentists and U.S. Economy 1st Quarter 2009
- Dentists and U.S. Economy 4th Quarter 2008
Click here to return to the list of dental industry market reports.